C)PTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer
- Minimální počet účastníků: nestanoven
- Maximální počet účastníků: nestanoven
- Cena kurzu*: 1.300 EUR nebo až 17.745 v¢
- Odměna za absolvování**: 177 v¢ do bonus programu
- Jazyk kurzu:
Certified Penetration Testing Engineer graduates obtain real world security knowledge that will enable them to recognize vulnerabilities, exploit system weaknesses, and help safeguard threats. Graduates will learn the art of Ethical Hacking with a professional edge (Penetration Testing). CPTE’s foundation is built firmly upon proven, hands-on, Penetration Testing methodologies utilized by our international group of vulnerability consultants. Mile2 trainers keep abreast of their field by practicing what they teach; we believe that an equal emphasis on theoretical and real world experience is essential for effective knowledge transfer to you, the student.
The CPTE presents information based on the 5 Key Elements of Pen Testing; Information Gathering, Scanning, Enumeration, Exploitation and Reporting. The latest vulnerabilities will be discovered using these tried and true techniques.
This course also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify testing activities and optimize security controls appropriate to the business needs in order to reduce business risk.
Mile2 goes far beyond simply teaching you to “Hack” - be prepared to learn penetration testing using advanced persistent threat techniques along with the highest level ethical hacking methodologies.
Upon proper completion of the course, CPTE students will be able to confidently sit for the CPTE certification exam (recommended). Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate changes in the security environment. This course offers up-to-date proprietary labs that have been researched and developed by leading security professionals from around the world.
- Course Overview
- Business and Technical Logistics of Pen Testing
- Linux Fundamentals
- Information Gathering
- Detecting Live Systems
- Vulnerability Assessments
- Malware Goes Undercover
- Windows Hacking
- Hacking UNIX/Linux
- Advanced Exploitation Techniques
- Pen Testing Wireless Networks
- Networks, Sniffing and IDS
- Injecting the Database
- Attacking Web Technologies
- Project Documentation
- Appendix 1: The Basics
- Appendix 2: Financial Sector Regulations
- Appendix 3: Access Controls
- Appendix 4: Protocols
- Appendix 5: Cryptography
- Appendix 6: Economics and Law
OBJECTIVE OF LAB SCENARIOS:
This is an intensive hands-on class. Students may spend 20 hours or more performing labs that walk them through a real world Pen Testing model. Labs begin with simple activities and move on to more complex procedures. During labs, students move through a detailed Lab Guide containing screen shots, commands to be typed, and steps students should take. Students will make use of scores of traditional and cutting edge Pen Testing tools (GUI and command line, Windows and Linux) as they make their way through mile2’s time-tested methodology. (See Outline below for tool titles) Customers can be confident that as new methods arise in the cyber security world, our labs are updated to reflect them.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in networking technologies
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Network+, Microsoft, Security+
- Basic Knowledge of Linux is essential
The participants will obtain certificates signed by Mile2 (course completion). This course will help prepare you for the CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer exam, which is available through the Mile2 online examination systém. Each participant in an authorized training C(PTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer will receive a free CPTE exam voucher.
Certified Mile2 Instructor.
- *) Cenu lze hradit částečně pomocí v¢ (veracoinů) a částečně penězi/fakturací
- **) Za účast na akcích Veracomp Academy přísluší odměna do našeho Bonus Programu v dané výši v¢ (veracoinů), které pak můžete použít na úhradu dalších kurzů a nebo si vybrat odměnu na https://bonus.veracomp.cz. Odměnu může aktuálně získat a uplatnit pouze náš registrovaný účastník (partner) podnikající v ČR (má české DIČ) za účast na akcích pořádaných na území ČR.