C)PEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker
- Minimální počet účastníků: nestanoven
- Maximální počet účastníků: nestanoven
- Cena kurzu*: 1.300 EUR nebo až 17.745 v¢
- Odměna za absolvování**: 177 v¢ do bonus programu
- Jazyk kurzu:
CPEH is built upon proven hands-on Penetration Testing methodologies as utilized by our international group of vulnerability consultants. Mile2 trainers keep abreast of their expertise by practicing what they teach because we believe that an equal emphasis on theoretical and real world experience is essential for effective knowledge transfer to you, the student. The CPEH training presents information on the latest vulnerabilities and defenses. This class also enhances the business skills needed to identify protection opportunities, justify testing activities and optimize security controls appropriate to the business needs in order to reduce business risk. We go far beyond simply teaching you to “Hack” -- the norm with the classes that have been available until now. Our course is developed based on principles and methods used by malicious hackers, but its focus is professional penetration testing and securing information assets.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE:
Certified Professional Ethical Hacker graduates would have obtained real world security knowledge that will enable them to recognize vulnerabilities, expose system weaknesses and help safeguard against threats. Graduates will learn the art of Ethical Hacking, but with a professional edge (Penetration Testing).
Upon completion, CPEH students will be able to confidently undertake the CPEH examination (recommended) or the Certified Ethical Hacker examination (312-50) Self Study. Students will enjoy an in-depth course that is continuously updated to maintain and incorporate the ever changing security environment. This course offers up-to-date proprietary laboratories that have been researched and developed by leading security professionals from around the world.
- Security Fundamentals
- Access Controls
- Network Attack and Defense
- Economics and Law
- Scanning and Enumeration
- Gaining Access/Exploitation
- Maintaining Access
- Covering Your Tracks
- Buffer Overflows
- Password Cracking Attacks
- Denial of Service
- Attacking Web Technologies and Databases
- Attacking Wireless Devices
OBJECTIVE OF LAB SCENARIOS:
This is an intensive hands-on class; rather than spend too much time installing 300 tools, our focus will be on the Pen Testing model. The latest Pen Testing Tools and methods will be taught. Laboratories change weekly as new methods are found. We will be using many different tools from GUI to command line. As we work through structured attacks, we try and cover tools for both Windows and Linux systems.
- A minimum of 12 months experience in networking technologies
- Sound knowledge of TCP/IP
- Computer hardware knowledge
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Network+, Microsoft Security+
- Knowledge of Linux would be beneficial but not essential
The participants will obtain certificates signed by Mile2 (course completion). This course will help prepare you for the CPEH - Certified Professional Ethical Hacker exam, which is available through the Mile2 online examination system. Each participant in an authorized training C)PEH -Certified Professional Ethical Hacker Examiner will receive a free CPEH exam voucher.
Certified Mile2 Instructor.
- *) Cenu lze hradit částečně pomocí v¢ (veracoinů) a částečně penězi/fakturací
- **) Za účast na akcích Veracomp Academy přísluší odměna do našeho Bonus Programu v dané výši v¢ (veracoinů), které pak můžete použít na úhradu dalších kurzů a nebo si vybrat odměnu na https://bonus.veracomp.cz. Odměnu může aktuálně získat a uplatnit pouze náš registrovaný účastník (partner) podnikající v ČR (má české DIČ) za účast na akcích pořádaných na území ČR.